The Ultimate Brownie Recipe
If you want a brownie that is full blast CHOCOLATE flavor this is it!
- Soft Butter (For greasing your pan)
- Flour (AP for dusting buttered pan)
- 4 Large Farm Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar (Sifted)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar (Sifted)
- 8 Oz. Beurre Barrate Demi Sel (Melted)
- 1 1/4 Cups Valrhona Cocoa Powder (Sifted)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Flour (AP Sifted)
- 1 Pinch Maldon Sea Salt (For dusting after baking)
1. Preheat Oven to 300 Degrees F. Butter and flour an 8 inch baking pan.
2. In a mixer with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light orange. Add both sugars and beat on medium until combined, then add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
3. Pour the batter into your pre greased/floured baking pan and bake for 45 minutes. Check that they are cooked though using the toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean. When it's done, remove to a rack to cool. Sprinkle lightly with Maldon or other "Flake Sea Salt" and then wait. Don't eat until they are mostly cool, they will be so much better once they fully setup!