This is the perfect sauce, and you should make it, then put it on everything or just eat it. You can use this as the dressing for a Panzanella Salad, you can brush it on grilled chicken, add to pasta, or just put it on grilled bread with a little stracciatella. It is super simple to make so no excuses, 5 minutes of work will have you snacking all weekend!
Condimento Perfecto Recipe:
- Dice 1 cup tomatoes (Heirlooms or Sungolds preferred)
- Mince 10 Calabrian Cured Chilis in Oil
- Mince 3 Cantabrian Anchovies
- Zest 1 lemon
- Slice 3 sweet frying peppers (Cubanelle, escamillo, cornito - if using smaller peppers slice more)
- Combine all ingredients in a tupper ware/mason jar
- Juice that lemon you zested
- Add a generous helping of your favorite EVOO
Put the lid on the tupper ware and SHAKE vigorously. Once the liquid takes on a nice yellow/red hue you are good to go. This will be delicious immediately, but it will be even better after a few hours. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Get everything you need to make our Condimento Perfecto HERE.